Sunday, March 13, 2011

Visiting Kota Tua & Being Photo Model.. Ohohoho..

Yesterday, me and my bestfriends plus my bestfriend's brother visited Kota Tua. Actually we didn't depart to Kota Tua together. Me and my bestfriend departed with busway while my other bestfriends departed with their own vehicle. But, unfortunately there was one little incident after me and my bestfriend arrived at Stasiun Kota. When we were almost at the exit door, suddenly came two middle-aged men and they attempted to obstruct and pretended to angry to my bestfriend. They accused my bestfriend was stepping one of that two middle-aged men's handkerchief. And then another middle-aged man appeared and looked at me. That time I realized that something bad happened to my bestfriend and maybe I could be the victim too. So, I tried to focus and not look that man's eyes and holding my bag and my blackberry (inside my pocket). Thank's to my Jesus that he always protects me.. But, yeah, that incident made me trauma a little bit.. *sigh*
An empty pool at Stasiun Kota

Arrived at Kota Tua, me and my bestfriend stopped by at Cafe Batavia. We only ordered drink because everything is expensive! Ahahaha.. I only ordered Ice Lemon Tea and it was Rp 18.500,- (not included tax). Heuheuheu.. But, it was a nice building. I like its interior and exterior.. :)
Cafe Batavia
Wow..so many photos on this wall! :D
Interior of Cafe Batavia

And..after my other bestfriends came, we decided to stop by and visit Museum Fatahillah. Inside this museum, my bestfriend and her brother asked me to be their photo model. But, I can upload those photos after they upload. Ohohoho..
Museum Fatahillah
Some of old furnitures
Some of old furnitures
Kendi-kendi

Looking out the window pose.. :)

One side of Kota Tua's buildings

Then, I also rode sepeda ontel with PINK color (sepeda ontel / ontel bicycle = old bicycle)! Ahahaha..
Hahay..PINK ontel bicycle.. :D
 

No comments: