Hehehe..here I am. Last week, I got job interview in Jakarta. With full support from my parents, my siblings, my best friends, and of course from my lovely Jesus, then I decided to go to Jakarta last monday to do one job interview. And thank's to my Jesus, this company accepted me as their new employee. But first, I have to run my probation period for 3 months, and then I can become reguler employee. Hohoho..
Since I have job in Jakarta, so I decided to live in boarding house near my office. And here pictures of my boarding house...
![]() |
| My room (inside) |
![]() |
| My room (outside) |
![]() |
| Toilet |
![]() |
| Bathroom area |
Actually yesterday was my first day in my office, but officially today is my first day. And I was a little bit late to come to my office because I was being chased by one crazy old man. To rescue myself from his awkward action, I ran fast and hide in one of house near my boarding house. Hahaha.. But, thank's to my Jesus to save me. Hope I never meet this crazy old man again........... Huhuhu.. :(
Tomorrow I have to work, so good bye for now.. :)




4 comments:
wah, gawe dmn di?
congrats yah.... ^^
juni kyknya gw mo ke bdg, msh lom pasti sih....
Heuheuheu..maap baru sempat buka blog. Aku sekarang kerja di JavaPR,sis. Bidang yang sangat baru untuk aku walo masih ada kaitannya dengan media. Hoho..
Kmu kabarin aku aja ya klo mau ke bandung. Aku usahakan balik bandung.. :)
Ouwhh..ini ya kamarnya. Sama kaya penglihatan aku :p
Heuheuheu..mau ditendang pake gaya apa nih,Jones? :D
Post a Comment